Halaman ini berisi kumpulan kata-kata atau quote dari orang-orang yang saya anggap hebat……Jika anda menginginkan quote anda dipajang di sini, atau bila anda ingin saya anggap hebat, silahkan bunuh diri dulu karena quote yang dipajang di halaman ini hanya quote dari mereka yang sudah tiada…. =)
- The Superior Man is aware of Righteousness, the inferior man is aware of advantage.
- The superior man is quiet and calm, waiting for the appointments of Heaven..
- The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it to confess your ignorance.
- I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
- Respect yourself and others will respect you.
- I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge; I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there.
- There is no wealth like knowledge, and no poverty like ignorance.
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
- There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it.
- There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.
- Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love. This is the eternal rule.
- Hate the sin and not the sinner.
- If all had the same belief about all matters of religion, there would be only one religion in the world.
- I do not believe in the doctrine of the greatest good of the greatest number. The only real, dignified, human doctrine is the greatest good of all.
- I worship God as Truth only. I have not yet found Him, but I am seeking after Him
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
- A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
- Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
- What really interests me is whether God had any choice in the creation of the world.
- What does a fish know about the water in which it swims all its life?
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
- Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.
- When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it’s longer than any hour. That’s relativity.
- I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own â€” a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms.
- I believe in Spinoza’s God, Who reveals Himself in the lawful harmony of the world, not in a God Who concerns Himself with the fate and the doings of mankind.
- If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
- If I give you a pfennig, you will be one pfennig richer and I’ll be one pfennig poorer. But if I give you an idea, you will have a new idea, but I shall still have it, too.
- God is a concept by which we measure our pain.
- Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
- How can I give love when I don’t know what it is I’m giving?
- I like to write about myself because I know myself.
- When I was 12, I used to think I was a genius and nobody had noticed. If there is such a thing as a genius, I am one, and if there isn’t, then I don’t care.
sumber : Hello